Learn to Curl Events:
Interested in learning how to curl? Check out the upcoming Learn to Curl events linked below.
You’ll learn the basics of the sport and practice with real games. No experience is required and you do not have to join the club to attend the learn to curl. Check out more event details here.
North End Curling Club will provide all the necessary equipment. Just wear layers of warm, comfortable clothing. Gloves and hat are optional but recommended.
Click the links below to reserve your learn to curl spot:
- Sunday, January 14th 2018 from 7-10 pm SOLD OUT
- Sunday, January 21st 2018 from 7-10 pm SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, January 28th 2018 from 7-10 pm SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, February 11th 2018 from 7-10 pm SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, February 18th 2018 from 7-10 pm SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, February 25th 2018 from 7-10 pm SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, February 25th 2018 from 7-10 pm, Paralympics Wheelchair Accessible Event
- Sunday, March 4th 2018 from 7-10 pm SOLD OUT!
Help Wanted! If you’re an experienced curler and enjoy teaching then sign up using this form.
If you’re already an experienced curler and want to stop in for a night of curling then signup for a pickup event using the link below. Select a date then click the “Buy Now” button.